[PD] Where is [paf~]?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 14 21:26:21 CET 2015

I should fix this - I took down paf~ years ago when IRCAM complained.
But the patent it expired so I can put it up now if it's worth putting up.
But meanwhile, I'm not sure whether it's a good idea, since it's so easy
to make the paf~ out of simpler Pd objects.  The only gain to having a
paf~ object is that it runs faster - I'm not sure that justifies the
maintenance.

cheers
Miller