[PD] Where is [paf~]?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 23:00:49 CET 2015

Cool, do you mean one could do [paf~] with F13 example as an abstraction?

Cause F13 says the [paf~] external should work better, and I quote: "*The
frequency itself changes instantly, but the center/fundamental frequency
ratio waits for the next period. This gives a slight "chirp" if the
fundamental is abruptly raised a couple of octaves. There's no easy way
using Pd's built-in primitives to avoid this. Note however that there's a
"paf~" extern available which solves this problem better and, moreover,
runs much faster.*"

That's what made me wonder about it. So I guess, if you have it and the
patent is over, could be good just to upload it back ;)

Thanks