[PD] Miller's Moogfilter

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:22:24 CET 2015

awesome, I heard something about [expr] having license issues with libpd,
and I can't live without it, some functionalities are only in it as well
(like the tanh function). So maybe now I guess I can think of making some
mobile patches ;)

Does this bob~ work for you anyway Dan? I tried working on an fexpr~
version of moog~ but hit a wall

cheers