[PD] Miller's Moogfilter

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:28:00 CET 2015

> On Jan 17, 2015, at 5:22 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> awesome, I heard something about [expr] having license issues with libpd, and I can't live without it, some functionalities are only in it as well (like the tanh function). So maybe now I guess I can think of making some mobile patches ;)

You “heard” on this list. There weren’t actually any real issues, just that the license had been changed already but not in all of the source files. I merely wanted to clear up the ambiguity and we did so over a year ago.

> Does this bob~ work for you anyway Dan? I tried working on an fexpr~ version of moog~ but hit a wall

I’d have to try it. If it sounds like [moog~], that’s all I need.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>