[PD] Pd node-webkit port

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 19:21:00 CET 2015

Yes.  In fact I used a little tk library someone had written to convert a tk canvas to svg with the current Pd.  (It was a little hacky because I was loading the library and grabbing the current canvas manually.)  Unfortunately I can't find a link, but I did that to make some svgs for Pd's Wikipedia page, and I've seen them turn up in different places.
With node-webkit, it should be fairly simple to export an svg since the patch itself is drawn as an svg.
-Jonathan