[PD] Wiimote external not working any more ...

Niklas Reppel nik at parkellipsen.de
Fri Jan 23 08:59:35 CET 2015

That's exactly the one i used ... maybe it's dependent on the underlying cwiid library ?

Am 22. Januar 2015 20:17:56 MEZ, schrieb Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com>:
>I'm responding to the list, where I think this belongs...
>On Don, 2015-01-22 at 16:23 +0100, Niklas Reppel wrote:
>> Hmm this is strange, it seems as if the syntax here isn't clear ...
>> In the help file, it's shown as 'report acceleration 1',  which
>> work in my case,
>> whereas 'reportAcceleration 1' does the trick ... (the last one was
>> one i knew ...)
>Indeed, strange. I can't recall the details, but I believe there are
>versions of [wiimote] around. Originally written by Mike Wozniewski,
>IOhannes added support for more extensions and I think this one uses
>new syntax 'report acceleration 1'. I don't know how [wiimote] version
>and help-version got mixed up.
>The newer one seems to support both syntaxes. So somehow you seem to
>have loaded the older version.
>I got it from here:
>Pd-list at lists.iem.at mailing list
>UNSUBSCRIBE and account-management ->

Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit K-9 Mail gesendet.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/attachments/20150123/e5ab9cd7/attachment.html>

More information about the Pd-list mailing list