[PD] Wiimote external not working any more ...

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:17:56 CET 2015

I'm responding to the list, where I think this belongs...

On Don, 2015-01-22 at 16:23 +0100, Niklas Reppel wrote:
> Hmm this is strange, it seems as if the syntax here isn't clear ...
>
> In the help file, it's shown as 'report acceleration 1',  which doesn't
> work in my case,
> whereas 'reportAcceleration 1' does the trick ... (the last one was the
> one i knew ...)

Indeed, strange. I can't recall the details, but I believe there are two
versions of [wiimote] around. Originally written by Mike Wozniewski,
IOhannes added support for more extensions and I think this one uses the
new syntax 'report acceleration 1'. I don't know how [wiimote] version
and help-version got mixed up.

The newer one seems to support both syntaxes. So somehow you seem to
have loaded the older version.

I got it from here:
http://puredata.info/downloads/wiimote

Roman