[PD] install libraries with apt-get with Pd compiled fr om source?

Mattes r.mattes at mh-freiburg.de
Sun Jan 25 23:10:27 CET 2015

Am Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015 21:25 CET, katja <katjavetter at gmail.com> schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I did build puredata from Raspbian jessie source on Raspberry Pi
> following directives from IOhannes and described here:
>
> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2014-11/108543.html
>
> It was a smooth process with good result. This is about puredata
> 0.46-2 however, the latest on Raspbian repository.
>
> Katja

N.B.: if you want to compile/build the debian package then 'apt-get build-dep' is
of course the way to go. If you want to compile the upstream source than some
of the dependencies aren't neccessary (and often install a lot of unneeded stuff -
esp. on a limited system like the Rasberry Pi).

Cheers, RalfD