[PD] install libraries with apt-get with Pd compiled fr om source?

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 21:25:42 CET 2015

Hi,

I did build puredata from Raspbian jessie source on Raspberry Pi
following directives from IOhannes and described here:

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2014-11/108543.html

It was a smooth process with good result. This is about puredata
0.46-2 however, the latest on Raspbian repository.

Katja