[PD] [GEM] Latest OS X version working with GEM

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:44:25 CET 2015

>> Well, it's good to know for teaching…

yeah Gem (from pdx 0.43.4) has become quite problematic in teaching. at
this point all my students run OSX 10.10... things crash, pix_video only
works on some of the older macs, etc etc.

we need native osx plugins. dan has a great start that just needs finishing
up....

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Jaime E Oliver <jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well, it's good to know for teaching…
> So I wonder what is the plan to keep compatibility with OS X moving
> forward...
> Thanks!
>
> On Mar 12, 2015, at 1:39 AM, IOhannes zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:
> > Am 11. März 2015 23:24:29 MEZ, schrieb Jaime E Oliver <
> jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com>:
> >> So what is the newest version of OS X with which GEM will work?
> >>

> > I have mavericks installation that appears to work fine, but i'm no
> expert in the shallow depths of osx
> >
> > mfg.ugd.fhj
> > IOhannes
> >
> > --