[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 120, Issue 88

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 17:04:46 CEST 2015

I guess so. I was just thinking, since you're in the middle of working this out, that we/I could distill this wisdom into libpd. I might be maintaining libpd right now but I don't have a detailed understanding of the Pd source.

Are you mainly using gui_vmess? What else needs to be wrapped?

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com