[PD] [PD-announce] WebPd 0.3.0 released

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 03:50:13 CEST 2015

This is great!

So many questions, but I'll just ask three for now:

Is there some way for webpd to look inside one of the page's DOM
elements for patch file data (perhaps a <pre> with a particular id)?

Could the data received from the AJAX call be inserted into the same DOM
element?  That way you could save the html file and the patch data would
get saved with it.

Can I add nodes after the patch has loaded?

***

I think the holy grail here would be to take the GUI work I'm doing with
svg and node.js and get it to play nice with webpd. Then an editable Pd
environment would run anywhere a modern browser could. :)

-Jonathan