[PD] hide menubar does not work

Luiz Naveda lab.naveda at gmail.com
Wed May 13 06:16:34 CEST 2015

Hey,

I've used this app many times in stage and installations:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/menu-eclipse-2/id420041409?mt=12

I think 10.8 has the same problem. You will find other solutions out there
in the internet.

All the best

Luiz Naveda

Luiz Naveda
http://naveda.info

                                      ^v^
      ^v^
                         ^v^

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~~^~~^~~^~^~^~~~^^~^~~~~
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~~^~~^~~^~^~^~~~^~~~

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Csaba Láng <langcsaba at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gents,
>
> thanks for the ideas :) looks like i found my alternative way, of course
> not recommended to anyone.
> The installation is projected on windows, so from the rear projection the
> menubar is positioned on the frames of the windows, so from the other side
> it is not visible at all, but anyway, we know it is not a solution, and i
> am more and more fed up of the achievements of the apple team. Looks like
> it is high time to move on to linux.
> Thanks again:
>
> Popesz
>
> On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Johnny Mauser <
> joson.android at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dowgrad to 10.8, at least for me it works there.
>>
>> Take care
>>
>> Jonny
>> Am 12.05.2015 17:56 schrieb "palmieri, ricardo" <
>> ricardopalmieri at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> i had the same issue here. the solution was to put some masking tape
>>> over the projector lens :p
>>> the other solution i have used, when i need an LED display, was to
>>> re-code all the visual stuff to processing or max/msp :p :p
>>>
>>> shit solutions, but it was what i get.
>>>
>>> hope you find more interesting answer about this topic.
>>>
>>> cheers..
>>>
>>> palm
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> mobileVIVO#    +5511-9-60175161