[PD] olimex board

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:59:24 CEST 2015

Project sounds good, like to hear/see it.

Installation of libs is easy

search available libs in debian repo
sudo apt-cache search pd-*
(there's probably a better way of searching that doesn't bring up so much
cruft - they're in there, just scroll up)

then
sudo apt-get install pd-whatever

and you should be ready to go.

There are some (bit out of date) lists of PdE objects floating around
online and the help files from most objects tell you what lib they're part
of.

Very likely that you'd get Jack running with recent vanilla from repo's too.

Completely understand you not wanting to change such a fundamental
component at this late stage. I spent several months, on and off,
attempting to sort that error - it was annoying.

Good luck with it all,

Julian