[PD] Problems with maintaining Pd-extended (was Mess and redundancy...)

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Jun 10 03:46:28 CEST 2015

Hi Flávio!

On 08/06/15 23:02, Flávio Schiavoni wrote:
> I'm also working in a project with a undergrad student that maybe can be
> a good solution to pure data externals maintenance.
> He is creating a package manager to PD, like a deb packet with a
> repository definition and so on.

Sounds excellent!

> It's his final essay and he needs to work alone on it.

That's a pity. So far there are now two of us collaborating on deken -
IOhannes as submitted the first pull request to the project which I have
merged. Would be great to add another person to get this done more quickly.

Is there no way he can satisfy the requirements of his school and also
help/contribute to a collaborative project?

Even advice from the research he has done would be very welcome.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
http://mccormick.cx/