[PD] help cloning max's scale

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 20 00:53:20 CEST 2015

Hi Alexandre,

On 20/06/15 00:39, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
> Here's my patch with that formula into expr. The output with the parameters
> I have should be -0.997347 - as that's the output I get in Max. But
> instead, it's giving -0.994694...

Would you care to share your parameters so we can test your abstraction?

Also, I haven't been reading this list very attentively lately (busy
days, you know) so I may have lost quite a lot of discussions lately,
but the object you describe sounds to me identical to [maxlib/scale],
which takes 5 arguments: input low, input high, output low, output high,
coefficient (linear or log).

Cheers,
Gilberto