[PD] URL Audio to PD (Alexandre Torres Porres)

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Jun 27 16:36:40 CEST 2015

On 06/27/2015 02:12 PM, Francesco Redente wrote:
> HI Alexandre,
>
> Thank you for the reply.
> I already use Audiohijack, that were I got the idea from, but I want to make a PD patch.. with out having to use and external app to route the URL audio into PD.

why would you want to do that? (the only reason that comes to my mind is
showing off that you *can* do it; apart from that i don't think there is
any benefit).

Pd is good in audio processing; it's less good in creating webpages or
editing xlsx files. this is a good thing: you don't want to do audio
programming in excel or minesweeper, do you?

gfmards
IOhannes