[PD] "G05.execution.order" issue (bug? just wrong?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 05:28:06 CEST 2015

so, this is really fishy... here's another patch. Don't know what I did, in
which order I connected them, but now the delay won't work for less than an
audio block (64 samples)

Nevertheless... if I go into edit mode e reinstantiate the [sig~] object,
for example, it'll work! Then if I save the file, it'll work fine when I
reopen the patch.

So something about the order where the objects are connected make a
difference.

I tried it in Extended 0.42 and vanilla 0.46 by the way

waiting for the pd guru masters to shine their wisdom

one way or another, the "G05.execution.order" example needs to be rewritten
I guess.

cheers