[PD] What is the purpose of iemgui_raute2dollar

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 04:33:36 CET 2015

Because Pd's parser is likely to eat up a "$" followed by a number as a banking
fee to pay the cost of sending messages.  :)

Send this from the GUI:
(canvas_addy) obj 0 0 clip $1 $2

and it becomes this in Pd:[clip 0 0]
There's also sys_decodeddialog/sys_encodedialog that is used for
canvas_find.

Additionally, I think you may have added another parser inside s_main
to separate filenames in Pd-l2ork (although that one doesn't have anything
to do with dollarsigns).

I have not yet decided where I want to add my own parser for the GUI port.
I think a Pratt parser for message-box math would be neat.

-Jonathan