[PD] looking for other vanilla filters or abstractions for libPD

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 20:24:44 CET 2015

thanks Jonathan. this is what i assumed re LGPL when i saw a discussion
about using fluidsynth in a build, which has a LGPL variant but not
anything more permissive. so one question would be if anyone here on the
list had a paid app rejected or accepted on the App Store due to using an
LGPL license? expr and expr~ are very useful for a variety of things but
for now i'm not using them due to this offchance.

i would further guess that FSF's exact words on LGPL were probably pretty
dark on using the iTunes Store in general. i've seen some announcements
from them in the past that made it clear how they feel about walled gardens.

best,
scott