[PD] Window menu

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:26:50 CET 2015

hey everybody -  i may be off base here but just wondering if removing key
bindings would mean having to use the mouse more for various actions inside
PD besides the ones already mapped? i haven't used the Window menu but i'd
certainly like to have as much under keyboard control as possible when
working in PD.

if this is about an entirely different thing than i'm thinking, please
disregard.

best,
scott