[PD] Window menu

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 10 09:34:20 CET 2015

A Window menu is a very common pattern for apps.  For example, in OSX Mail where I'm typing this email it has a Window menu with Minimize, Zoom, etc.

There are many things in apps that are just standard and should be left that way.  With Pd, you need to consider lots of platforms: GNOME, KDE, XFCE, Windows, OSX, etc.

.hc