[PD] I07.phase.vocoder reports "adc~: no method for 'bang'"

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Nov 14 18:56:23 CET 2015

On 11/14/2015 06:01 AM, William Huston wrote:
> When I click on the help for [adc~] I get this file:
>
> *pd-0.46-7/doc/5.reference/*
> *adc~_dac~-help.pd*
> Here's what it says. (see screenshot below)

please don't post screenshots of patches.
post patches instead (they are *much smaller (e.g. your screnshot takes
119992 bytes, whereas the help-patch takes 1168 bytes); they can be
*run* by anybody interested in your problem; they can be inspected on a
*lower* level)

> I'm sorry if I'm missing something.

it seems like i'm missing something as well, since i don't know now how
the help-patch of [adc~] relates to your I07.phase.vocoder problem.

> PS: typo: "numbers out of *rance*"

when? what do you do to trigger that message?
i did an "rgrep -w rance" over the entire Pd-0.47-git sources and i had
no hits.

> I suspect the build for 0.46-7 for the armv7 may be broken, not getting the
> latest stuff? ....

very unlikely.

fgmdst
IOhannes