[PD] [Bulk] pd needs something like soundcloud

Matías Lennie matias.lennie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:21:04 CET 2015

Hi list,
With some friends (musicians, developers and designer the most) we made a
music website to create music with each other. It's an online repository of
free music made by us, with the idea to share multitracks, loops, samples,
etc, to colaborate one with another in a remix friendly enviroment. The
site is RedPanal.org. We use all free software (written in Django/Python)
and the entire code is in github <https://github.com/RedPanal/redpanal>.
It would be quiet incredible to integrate Pd in the website. If anyone has
interest the code and the project is open, free and made to experiment.
Greetings,

Matías Lennie Bruno
Nuevas tecnologías - Instituto Nacional de Música
+5411 3280 7530