[PD] Efficient FIFO in Pd: How?

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:35:06 CET 2015

​You'd store the number of elements in the list at the first index of a
fifo entry and the number of elements in the symbol or float just before
the data for each atom -- on read you'd accumulate the atoms of the list
and stop. The next index would be the number of elements in the next fifo
list entry.