[PD] Efficient FIFO in Pd: How?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 19:49:20 CET 2015

Hm, originally I was thinking this:[struct fifo float head float tail array a fifo-datum]
[struct fifo-datum float flag float f symbol s]
for a fifo of single-atom messages.
But for a fifo of Pd messages I'm talking about this:[struct fifo float head float tail array a fifo-datum]
[struct fifo-datum text t]
-Jonathan