[PD] get filenames from directory

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Dec 10 14:56:47 CET 2015

On 2015-12-10 09:54, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> the only drawback is, that as of know only a linux- and a w32-version of

"know" -> "now"

> tclpd have been made available via deken.
>
> so: volunteers welcome :-)

well, so after the gge/comport thread i searched my harddisks, and
indeed found a prepared tree of fat externals compiled for OSX (ppc,
i386, amd64) just waiting to be uploaded.
i think the reason why i did not upload it back in july was that deken
was still missing the functionality to upload into per-library directories.

anyhow, i have now uploaded 71 or so new deken packages, among them
tclpd for OSX.

the externals are quite untested.
(it's the binaries taken from Pd-extended, but merged into fat binaries;
and all the non-standard dependencies are shipped alongside the
externals, rather than in a Pd-wide place).

fgmasdr
IOhannes