[PD] get filenames from directory

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:24:27 CET 2015

danke IOhannes.

but it does not work here:

Platform detected: Darwin-x86_64-32bit
/Users/lokki/Library/Pd/tclpd/tclpd.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Users/lokki/Library/Pd/tclpd/tclpd.pd_darwin, 10): Symbol not found: _canvas_editing
  Referenced from: /Users/lokki/Library/Pd/tclpd/tclpd.pd_darwin
  Expected in: dynamic lookup

 tclpd
... couldn't create

i installed tcl and tk (compiled from source)