[PD] MobMuPlat receiving OSC messages.

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 20:26:05 CET 2016

I'm working with MobMuPlat and I'm having problems with receiving
messages through OSC... but the problem is not in MobMuPlat, but in my
tablet Android version (4.0.3).

If I send with Pd-Extended 0.44 or Pd-Vanilla 0.46, the messages arrives
in a weird mode. Sometimes, they arrive good... sometimes, the first
element in the list is lost, sometimes it concatenates the first word of
the last message with the actual message... it converts 0 or 1 to a
float (e.g. "2.7908e+29")... etc.

My question: while I still have this tablet (and don't buy another one)
and this problem can't be resolved (because it is not a MobMuPlat
bug)... Is there any way to send a message previously packed and to be
unpacked in MMP patch? I don't know... to put everything in a single
packed message... (a blob?) and then, the tablet MMP patch converts to
the real message. Maybe this could be a workaround...

Thanks!