[PD] fftease 3.0 compatibility with Linux. Was Re: fftease compatibility with Pd-0.46-7

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Jan 29 23:26:33 CET 2016

Yes, RPi is not very powerful. You can always try running it without the
GUI but I suspect that is simply what Raspberry Pi can do regardless of
whether there is a gui or not. This is definitely the case with the first
generation Raspberry Pi (both A and B). I haven't tried other. I am told
they are considerably more powerful. There have been quite a few changes
since this version was published but I simply haven't bothered building
Raspberry Pi version. Building it should be a simple one step process and
you can find information how to do so on the pd-l2ork website using the
built-in script. It will however take practically a day to compile with all
the externals. HTH

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor