[PD] comport 0.2 source code ?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Feb 4 19:30:47 CET 2016

Thank you!

I'll try that one.

Ingo

Von: Pd-list [mailto:pd-list-bounces at lists.iem.at] Im Auftrag von Martin
Peach
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016 18:26
An: pd-list at lists.iem.at
Betreff: Re: [PD] comport 0.2 source code ?

The latest version of comport is here:

http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/externals/iem/comport
/comport/
If the makefile in that folder doesn't work, the one in externals should
build it
with
make comport
or
make comport_install
It's easiest to check out all of trunk so the directories are set up the way
the makefile expects them to be.
Pd-extended was made using a complicated set of scripts and patches from
vanilla Pd. I don't know how to do it but it's documented at
http://puredata.info/docs/developer

Martin