[PD] configuring multiple readanysf~ objects for efficient playback

i go bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:31:14 CET 2016

isn't readanysf~ just a more comprehensive version of readsf~ ?  ie. it
plays back files directly from the hard drive?

I'd think you'd be best advised to load your samples into tables and play
them back with [tabplay~] or [tabread4~] with that many at once.

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 1:22 AM, Samuel Burt <composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com