[PD] comb~ bug (was Re: New [comb~] help file)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:29:51 CET 2016

> But in Pd it's actually only (D, a, b, c),

Oops, no, not really, in the help file you had actually just 3 arguments in
that list message (D a b), and that's quite wrong. Moreover, I was testing
this message and it's just seems to not work well at all. So there's quite
a bug right there.

So, to fix it, we should make it a 5 list argument message and that works
well.

while at it, make sure if the default max delay is 10 ms when not specified
(or when = 0, that would be clever too).

cheers