[PD] drag and drop plugins (was Re: hurleur ?... (drag and drop feature))

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 1 10:21:02 CET 2016

On 2016-03-01 07:52, patrice colet wrote:
> Attached is a script for creating an object if a pd file in search
> folders is dragged on a canvas but it doesn't work. This is doing a kind
> of loop when the plugin do
>  pdsend "$mytoplevel obj $x $y <myDraggedObject>", the console complains
> 1000x that the object is already loaded and finaly couldn't create. The
> same command works when it's sent from a patch.

this pugin works for me however:

- it only works for patches that are stored in my fully-qualified search
path. e.g. i can drop "/home/frodel/pd-externals/foo.pd" but i cannot
drop "/tmp/bar.pd" (unless i added "/tmp" to my search path).

- it has the same offset-error as the original plugin, so it's not
obvious that something has been dropped.

i do *not* get the "already loaded" error.
this is with Pd-0.46-7 on Debian.

fgamsdr
IOhannes