[PD] zexy compilation issue with msys2

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 00:10:35 CET 2016

Before I pin to a newer version, here's the only revision I could find from
Pd-l2ork that needs to be merged upsteam.  It just adds an A_CANT arg to the
"dsp" method of signal objects for the off-chance that a user sends a
"dsp" message manually.
-Jonathan

    On Sunday, March 20, 2016 4:46 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

 On 03/20/2016 08:56 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
> which suggests that the solution is to update your MinG

hmm, no.
actually, on re-reading your report it seems that the problem is, that
you are using an outdated version of zexy, that still had the fix
enabled (which breaks with "newer" MinGW").

please use the *current* release of zexy (which - at the time of writing
- is v2.2.6)

  https://git.iem.at/pd/zexy/tags

gfmasdr
IOhannes