[PD] Edit Pd file to change coordinates. pdlua or other language?

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 22 08:38:16 CET 2016

On 2016-03-22 01:44, João Pais wrote:
> Hi Fred,
>
> thanks, that looks promissing. But there is a problem, I'm on windows.
>  Does the first line in the patch means that I have to find a unix
> computer  to run it? Or can it be run from tcl?

No, it should work on Windows too. The line is only relevant if you want
to run the script directly as an executable program, without feeding it
to tclsh. If you start tclsh with the script as the first argument, it
should work on any platform.

No testing on Windows is done however. There might be some issues with
the line ending convention (LF vs CR,LF).

But knowing where to find a unix computer is always a good idea ;-),

Fred Jan