[PD] [Scope~] (was Re: can signal inlets that aren't the main inlet have float or message methods?)

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 01:29:09 CEST 2016

> The symlinks aren't created at compile time but during the install
> process. It is done by target 'install-aliases'. Do 'make install
> objectsdir=./build' to get a local install. If you still get no
> symlinks let me know.
>
> I think they are only needed on Linux because of how file access happens.
>
> Katja

Great! Thanks. Yeah, that works.

When I'm doing the local install, I'm getting this error:

Makefile.pdlibbuilder:1013: recipe for target 'install-datafiles' failed
make: *** [install-datafiles] Error 2

I haven't checked too thoroughly but it looks like everything is
building. I'm sudo-ing it if that makes a difference.

Derek