[PD] Menu fonts much too small on 4k screen

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Apr 10 17:33:39 CEST 2016

Are you running Pd extended or vanilla?  I think vanilla at least should
have teh menus sized OK (although not the objects - see earlier mail by
Orm Finnendahl).  I'm working on something else just now but hope to put
out a "zoom" feature in a week or so as  "test" version of Pd vanilla.

cheers
Miller