[PD] Good Time Stretching patches/advice?

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:04:05 CEST 2016

you can control the reading position, not just make automatic playback. Try different window sizes, with and without phase locking to see if you find something you are looking for. tHere are other phase vocoder algorithms out there, I think Alexandre porres made one for pd, maybe one of tom Erbe’s externals?

best,