[PD] Can someone clarify how to use libraries with Pd-vanilla on OSX

Benoît Fortier benoitfortier at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 18 17:34:32 CEST 2016

It works for me as well, the only thing I noticed on my system is that by doing it that way (Aykut's way), the help browser gets messy : externals help files gets duplicated, they appear both in the help browser's "root" folder and in their respective external's subfolder. That made me wonder if it really was the good way to do it.
Also I remember that at one point it was mentioned that the best practice was to declare external folders in the patch and we somehow where encouraged to do that. Is that the recommended way of doing things with pd-vanilla right now?
Thanks everybody! Benoît Fortier