[PD] "WARNING: duplicate '...' library found

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed May 4 18:16:35 CEST 2016

I can't get this to happen on my machine...

I did this:

unpack pd souds to /tmp/zz/
cd /tmp/zz/
./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=/tmp/z2/
make
make install

(this should give me a clean auto-made Pd that doesn't depend on anything now
in the system).

Then I add something to my path in "preferences" (I normally keep that
empty but just for testing).  Then start up /tmp/z2/pdbin/pd  and get the
help browser from "help" menu...

So far I get no errors.

(Fedora linux, not arch, but I don't know why that would be significant).

Are you doing something "noticeably" different from this on your machine?

thanks
Miller