[PD] Pd 0.47-0 OSX Tk 8.6 test builds

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Wed May 25 15:38:10 CEST 2016

The 64bits version works well here on 10.9.5.
Retina is perfect.
Just one thing, when I use cmd+shift+v to place a vertical slider, it
doesn't follow the mouse.
ie it is created where the mouse is at the time I press the keys.
Creating objects, numbers, etc, behave normally though.

Good work,
Best

http://www.nimon.org