[PD] w32 Deken package issues.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 02:44:13 CEST 2016

Hi Patrice,

Thanx for your
explanations!!!

I've tested your
recompiled [tcpserver] and I get a system error that say
pthreadGC2.dll
is missing.

Probably
it has to be re-compiled?

OTOH
if I understand correctly recompiling externals is better *but* placing
the third party dlls in the same dir as the externals could become a
“good practice”

As recompiling don't cover
all cases, its probably Ok to just add some dlls to the dir.

There is usefull info here
(not sure how much updated):

https://puredata.info/dev/pd_webwiki/ExternalsInventory

Salutti,