[PD] sending Art-Net from PD

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:42:04 CEST 2016

Hi Bastiaan,

I've got some preliminary work I've done 4 years ago for some friend.

Only tested pd transmitting to qlc++ on another machine.

If you already know pd you know its just a list. Also you know that the new array have replaced zexy/tabdump.

Needs mrpeach/udpsend.

Its almost as a rosseta stone, as this patch contains information for me and also to the guy that was supposed to use it.

Info is mixed english/spanish.

See attached file "Quaranta.pd"

Also check this:
http://www.artisticlicence.com/WebSiteMaster/User%20Guides/art-net.pdf

Ps: Quaranta is the most famous Argentinian light-man, in Rock and in Theater.

Hope it hepls,

Salutti,
Lucarda.