[PD] kyma x pd and others?

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:52:27 CEST 2016

Joel Chadabe is among the composers using Kyma for whatever we're calling
"contemporary classical music" these days. I think there are some videos of
him demonstrating it, and there are certainly recordings of his
compositions. I remember a performance of a drumset and Kyma piece of his
that had almost ridiculously low latency – the drummer improvises and the
Kyma responds VERY fast.