[PD] VST plugin host

Vincent Vanbesien (DIEHCO) electronique at diehco.com
Wed Sep 14 16:46:34 CEST 2016

Hello,

Fsthost sounds good to me because it allow me to stay under Linux (and
not enough time to compile vst~ with newest flext source under windows
at the moment).

So, I get now fsthost working. I am looking to interface it with
PureData using Jack. All steps from documentation
(https://puredata.info/docs/JackRoutingMultichannelAndBrowserAudio/)
work well except the one to select Jack in Pd from Media menu. Only OSS,
ALSA and  Portaudio are available. Any idea to chose Jack in Pd ?

*Vincent VANBESIEN*