[PD] VST plugin host

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Sep 1 17:32:36 CEST 2016

Hello,

  DLL's needs a win32 API to work, and this is provided by wine server
under linux.

DLLs that could be opened on both win32 and linux have to be compiled
for both platform, it's very rare.

On the link it says that you need wine server anyway...

You might want to try fsthost instead of a PureData external?

Patrice Colet
fr: 0632660357