[PD] on android to root n linux or not

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:48:45 CEST 2016

awesome thomas, the idea is not new, cell phone orchestras have been around
a while, i guess some of the first ones were so that a group could play a
microtonal pd or max patch.
had to leave the studio early so didnt get to look into the free bsd
server, am currently in a public park with some borrowed speakers with
surround and sub bass, sitting on a pillow , jamming puredata recordings,
playing my untuned(missplaced my tuning wrench and pocket knife) guitar
through guitarix, and charging devices so i can work a bit in the peace and
quiet of the off grid old old homeplace. maybe i can look up the free bsd
from there.