[PD] Request for help investigating the xeq sequencer package

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 23:04:56 CEST 2016

I wonder, was this ever on extended or used by anyone here? Curious to hear
more about its features.

we got a couple of sequencers on the list but recently joão was complaining
about their limitations. Is it multitrack?

a powerful sequencer is always helpful and welcome... (perhaps recycle it
into a new object under a new name if it turns out to be too crazy)

cheers