[PD] libpd for Unity still alive?

olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Sun Oct 23 12:40:46 CEST 2016

Just to mention : FrankieZafe and friends are developping a bundle of
Ogre3d + Libpd + Bullet + OSC + blender export...

the project is called Polymorph, and is intended to permit high quality
art projects and games to be made with free software and distributed on
multiple platforms ...

I highjack this thread because he started this project out of
frustration with Unity and Unreal from a hacking/freedom point of vue
and to supplement blender game engine in term of performance and
distribution.

It's not yet "finished" but progressing at high pace and already
permitting some cool things.

http://polymorph.cool

best;

Ol;